There are puddings and then there are puddings- but Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding is just the best!
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. In a blender, put inside 4 eggs, milk, flour, and salt and blend. Remove mixture from blender and in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Put 1 tsp. vegetable oil in each hole inside muffin tray and put the tray in the oven until it gets just a little bit smoky.
4. Once you eliminate the tray through the oven, quickly pour inside batter to fill the tins make it back in the oven.
5. As soon since you take the tray through the oven, pour from the batter to three-quarters fill the tins
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes before Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding have risen and also have a golden brown top. Enjoy!