1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C/gas 4.
2. Put the flour, buttermilk and puffed rice in to three shallow bowls. Time of year the flour with sodium and pepper. Add the actual garlic powder, onion natural powder, paprika and dried sage to the buttermilk and mix nicely. Crush the puffed grain with your hands so that the items are broken down slightly however, not powdered.
3. Dip a piece of poultry into the flour so that it is totally covered. Remove and get rid of any excess, then dip in to the buttermilk. Allow any excess buttermilk to drip off, after that put the chicken pieces to the puffed rice. Turn over to ensure they are completely coated, and then place on a baking holder. Repeat with the remaining hen pieces.
4. Put the tray in the preheated oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, till golden and cooked via, turning halfway through food preparation.
5. Meanwhile, make the yoghurt outfitting; mix together the yogurt, crushed garlic and white vinegar with a little salt as well as pepper. Taste and add much more vinegar if needed.
6. Cut open the buns and also divide the avocado pieces between them. Top with shredded banquise lettuce.
7. Once the chicken is actually cooked, place on top of the lettuce and spoon over dollops of the yoghurt dressing, in addition to a drizzle of hot spices, if desired. Close the particular buns and serve instantly.
8. Healthy eating doesn’t need to mean you can’t dine away! Join us at Heddon Road Kitchen for a dining encounter that won’t break your seat belt. book your table right now.
Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking: Everything You Need to Know to Make Fabulous Food
– 50g wholemeal flour
– 200ml buttermilk (or 2 eggs, beaten)
– 150g puffed rice
– 2 tsp garlic powder
– 2 tsp onion powder or granules
– 4 tsp paprika
– 1 tsp dried sage
– 8 mini chicken breast fillets
– 4 wholemeal buns
– 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
– ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
– Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
– Mexican hot sauce such as Cholula (optional), to serve