Gordon Ramsay’s Pressed Belly of Pork is exciting and delicious recipe for you to have to try.
2 lbs. Pork belly
Salt and Pepper
1 head of Garlic sliced in half
5-6 sprigs of Thyme
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
3 c. White Wine
1 ½ c. Chicken stock
1. Preheat the oven to 325.
2. Flip pork belly up to where the side of fat is appropriate side up, and score the meat.
3. Season the meat with salt and pepper, and drizzle with essential olive oil.
4. Take a baking pan, and spread the garlic and thyme about the bottom
5. Place the pork belly together with the garlic and thyme
6. Pour about 2 c. of white wine above the pork belly and into your pan
7. Cover the pan with tin foil and in the oven for a few hours
8. Remove the pan on the oven, and after that take the only pork belly off of the pan and hang aside.
9. For gravy, deglaze the pan with 1 c. of white wine as well as the chicken stock. Stir until it thickens just a little.
10. Take a strainer and pour the gravy mixture through in a bowl. Set bowl aside.
11. Take a glass baking pan, make the pork belly inside. Take an extra glass baking pan as well as set press it to the top of the meat. Place minutes.
12. Place square of pork belly onto a plate and drizzle the gravy number one. Enjoy your Gordon Ramsay’s Pressed Belly of Pork!