Gordon Ramsay’s Salt Baked Pineapple is really a delicious but simple dish made out of pineapples and Mascarpone. Try it in the home.
1 small pineapple
2 cup coarse sea salt
1 tbsp. Chinese five spice
2 egg whites
3 tbsp. Mascarpone
2 tbsp. fresh chopped Basil
1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the sea salt and Chinese 5 spice.
3. Take the cloves and pierce your skin all over the pineapple so as to add a nice aroma. Set pineapple aside.
4. Add both the egg whites towards the bowl of salt, and rehearse your hands to combine it together. You don’t want the salt to be too wet, but dry enough as a way to pack on the pineapple.
5. Lift in the pineapple and begin patting the good, thin layer of salt all the way around. Be gentle and make certain you don’t miss any spots, such as bottom.
6. Take a saucepan, and grab a number of the same salt to stick to the middle with the pan, and sit the pineapple number one. Take the pan and hang it to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. In another bowl, mix together the Mascarpone and Basil vigorously before cheese is tinted slightly green. Set aside.
8. Remove pineapple on the oven and gently crack the salt crust. Slice the pineapple into halves, and quarters and onto serving dish.
9. Take a spoon and warm it up under hot flowing water for about a second, and make use of it to scoop up a clean dollop with the Mascarpone mixture. Place the dollop on the Gordon Ramsay’s Salt Baked Pineapple and get!