6 x 220g Norwegian salmon fillets with skin
Salt and pepper and also a scattering of chilli flakes per fillet
1 tsp coconut oil for searing
For the mango salsa:
2 firm ripe mangoes cubed
1 red onion finely chopped
2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped coriander
Zest of a lime as well as the juice of 2
1 level tsp sugar
1 tbsp organic olive oil
1. To make the salsa add the components into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Season the fillets while using salt pepper and chilli flakes.
3. Heat a whopping bottommed frying pan until sizzling hot.
4. Add the organic olive oil and in batches fry the salmon skin side up in batches for a few minutes.
5. Turnover and fry your skin side for 3 minutes or until your skin layer is nice and crisp.
6. Remove through the pan and set on to a platter and serve with all the mango salsa plus a selection of salad greens of your liking.
› 1/4 hr
› 5 min