Tired of your same exact, standard rice dishes? Try Gordon Ramsay’s Porcini Mushroom Risotto. You’ll like it!
2 tbsp. Butter
¼ c. Mushrooms
2 chopped Bell peppers
3 c. vegetable stock
3 c. Risotto rice
1 sprig of rosemary
¼ c. parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat; add mushrooms, peppers and onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook until soft.
2. In an outside saucepan, slowly cook the rice while adding waste the stock at the same time so that it absorbs.
3. Add mushroom mixture into rice and give it time to continue to cook until rice is al dente.
4. Stir in parmesan and butter to ensure that it mixes well while using rice.
5. Remove your Gordon Ramsay’s Porcini Mushroom Risotto in the stove and serve. Enjoy!