1. Place the avocados into a food processor chip and blend until sleek.
2. Add 3 tablespoons from the honey with the vanilla as well as cacao powder and mix again until completely mixed. Taste and add more darling if necessary.
3. Spoon the nautique into 8 shot or even sweet wine glasses as well as them into the fridge to have an hour before serving.
How to measure Honey
Because sweetie is so sticky, it can be to be able to measure it accurately : so much can be left behind within the spoon! If, however , a person coat the measuring place with a thin layer associated with flavourless oil like groundnut, it will slip right off, making certain the right amount of honey makes it within your cooking.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
- 3–4 tbsp runny honey, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g raw cacao powder
Chef Gordon Ramsay Video Recipe